Sunday, June 5, 2022

FILM OPENING

 I worked with Millie Levine (1997), Grace Clare (1976) and Ollie Hill (1942).

Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction film (to last a maximum of two minutes). We made a thriller psychological film opening entitled Extraction. 

I took responsibility for most of the camera work and filming. In particular the scenes in the woods when Millie L is being chased by Ollie H. I also filmed the scene with the scientist and the secret agent which took place outside the science lab.

I also helped direct the chase scene and most of the set designs. Grace and I directed most of the scenes.

I also took responsibility for the mind map, storyboard and pinterest. board. This helped my group gather ideas before producing the film opening. 

I created the BBFC certificate which is played at the start of the film opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FILM OPENING

 I worked with Millie Levine (1997), Grace Clare (1976) and Ollie Hill (1942). Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction...