Tuesday, November 2, 2021

PLANNING: MY TARGET AUDIENCE & HOW I ENGAGED THEM


From the FutureLearn course that I am following Distribution: Connecting Films With Audiences, I know that 
all products are targeted at specific audiences.

I needed to plan how to reach my target audience. Therefore, I needed to know who they are (factors that may be relevant include age, gender, ethnicity, social class), what their media needs are (so that I could produce a product that they will want) and how to reach them (to market my film). I will show how my research has shaped / influenced my planning. 

I started by researching how brands define audiences in preparation for creating my own audience profile. For example; i investigated how Bauer media, NME and sky defined audiences. 










1 comment:

  1. You have been following the FDA FutureLearn course on distribution and learned about how all products are targeted at specific audiences. In your subsequent audience research, you have investigated how professionals such as NME and Bauer Media profile audiences. You have created your own audience profile.

    ReplyDelete

FILM OPENING

 I worked with Millie Levine (1997), Grace Clare (1976) and Ollie Hill (1942). Our brief was to make the titles and opening of a new fiction...